We are growing the network
We already have an extensive membership located across Europe but we’re still expanding. If your organisation wants to play a part in the future of SME manufacturing in Europe and the role that robotics and AI will play in it, then membership of the DIH² Network is essential.
What are the benefits of joining the DIH² Network?
- A vibrant community of DIHs providing support, expertise, technology, and ecosystem services related to the robotics industry).
- Access to the transfer-technology experiments funded by DIH².
- Participate in conventions, events and other meetings organised by DIH², synchronised with a major European robotics platform.
- Influence European-level policy on robotics and AI.
- Access to the latest robotics and AI technology.
Who can apply?
- DIHs, technology clusters or associations that are eligible as partners in EU funded R&D projects.
- Research institutes, universities or other private or public entities active in the field of R&D.
- RTO organisations, technological platforms, innovation organisations and NGOs active in the field of R&D.